Sockapalooza 4 Sock Savior Socks
"Springtime in Paris" socks, 6-sox KAL
Toe-up socks in Trekking XXL
Custom socks for Aidan
Victorian Lace Socks, 6-sox KAL
Brea Bag, Berroco Free Pattern (ON HOLD)
Flower Basket Shawl/Scarf, Fiber Trends (ON HOLD)
Broad Street Gloves, Knitty (ON HOLD)
Fair Isle Headband
"Grow-with-me" Hat, Commission
Sparkly Kiss Hat, Commission
Children's Cotton Hat from LMKG, Baby Eaton
Baby Vine Hat in Rowan Wool Cotton, Commission
Tidal Wave Socks, bartered with Molly
2 pair of baby booties, Baby Eaton
Monkey Socks, Sockapalooza 4 Pal
5 cotton washcloths, Ann
4 nature-themed face cloths, Mom
Baby Bucket Hat, Lil' Max for May
Vine Lace Baby Hat, 2 versions, Baby KAH
Horcrux Socks, Jacque
Lace Anklets, set #2, Mom
Herringbone Scarf, Plymouth Housing Group
Spiral Scarf, Mail Carrier
Baby Socks, set 2 in leftover yarn
Baby Socks, Set 1 in wool/cotton blend
Garter Rib Socks, Me!
Ankle Socks, Mom (attempt #2)
Bunny Hat, Lil' Max for April
Shamrock Hat, Lil' Max for March
Ankle Socks, Me (Frogged!)
Lace Anklets, Mom
Antifreeze Helment (Knitty), Colten
3 hats for Charity Knitting
Sparkly Kiss Hat, Lil' Max for February
Baby Basics Set, Little Girl S-C
Cabled Gaiter, Craig
Fun Fur Scarf, Mom
Odessa Hat, Jane
Strawberry Hat, Cascade Fixation
Watermelon Hat, Cascade Fixation
"Happy Together" superwash merino, Crown Mountain Farms
| Wednesday, December 20, 2006
| Tag! I'm it!
|Okay, I've been hit with the "6 weird things" meme. I'm actually flattered, this is the first time I've been officially tagged.
6 weird things (or TMI)...
1. My dad has a mole on his chest. I have a mole in the same position. Neither of my boys have the mole.
2. I get more freaked before and during family gatherings with my in-laws than I do with rooms full of absolute strangers.
3. The punchline of my favorite joke is "My husband sent me to charm school to learn how to say 'that's nice, that's very nice' instead of 'who the f--k cares.'"
4. The first time I dyed my hair a non-normal hair color (blue streaks, to be exact) was when I was 22, my older son was 2, and it was right after Thanksgiving. A week later we were at the pediatrician's and he looked at me for a minute before stating "your hair is supposed to be blue, right?"
5. I was born a red-head, had it shaved off at 5 months old due to typhoid fever, was bald till about 2, then came back blond. Now it's dishwater blond if I don't highlight.
6. The sexiest smell in the world is fresh baked bread when my husband makes bread from scratch. That and the fact that he makes me laugh and balances me out were the main reasons I've kept him around for 7 years.
Probably not overtly weird, but it's all I can think of at this point in time.
Now go tag someone else!
|posted by Karen @ 1:39 PM