Current Projects
  • Sockapalooza 4 Sock Savior Socks
  • "Springtime in Paris" socks, 6-sox KAL
  • Toe-up socks in Trekking XXL
  • Custom socks for Aidan
  • Victorian Lace Socks, 6-sox KAL
  • Brea Bag, Berroco Free Pattern (ON HOLD)
  • Flower Basket Shawl/Scarf, Fiber Trends (ON HOLD)
  • Broad Street Gloves, Knitty (ON HOLD)
  • Finished 2007
  • Fair Isle Headband
  • "Grow-with-me" Hat, Commission
  • Sparkly Kiss Hat, Commission
  • Children's Cotton Hat from LMKG, Baby Eaton
  • Baby Vine Hat in Rowan Wool Cotton, Commission
  • Tidal Wave Socks, bartered with Molly
  • 2 pair of baby booties, Baby Eaton
  • Monkey Socks, Sockapalooza 4 Pal
  • 5 cotton washcloths, Ann
  • 4 nature-themed face cloths, Mom
  • Baby Bucket Hat, Lil' Max for May
  • Vine Lace Baby Hat, 2 versions, Baby KAH
  • Horcrux Socks, Jacque
  • Lace Anklets, set #2, Mom
  • Herringbone Scarf, Plymouth Housing Group
  • Spiral Scarf, Mail Carrier
  • Baby Booties
  • Baby Socks, set 2 in leftover yarn
  • Baby Socks, Set 1 in wool/cotton blend
  • Garter Rib Socks, Me!
  • Ankle Socks, Mom (attempt #2)
  • Bunny Hat, Lil' Max for April
  • Shamrock Hat, Lil' Max for March
  • Ankle Socks, Me (Frogged!)
  • Lace Anklets, Mom
  • Hat, Bryan
  • Hat, Kevin
  • Antifreeze Helment (Knitty), Colten
  • 3 hats for Charity Knitting
  • Sparkly Kiss Hat, Lil' Max for February
  • Baby Basics Set, Little Girl S-C
  • Cabled Gaiter, Craig
  • Fun Fur Scarf, Mom
  • Odessa Hat, Jane
  • Knitting Links
  • The Anticraft!
  • Knitty
  • MagKnits
  • Yarndex
  • Knotty K
  • Strawberry Hat, Cascade Fixation
  • Watermelon Hat, Cascade Fixation
  • Etty-Spun
  • blue/teal merino
  • "Happy Together" superwash merino, Crown Mountain Farms
  • Monday, October 23, 2006
    Trip to the Post Office
    7:30 pm- Arrive at post office.

    7:45- Get to the point in line where I can find international customs declaration slip. Fill out slip.

    7:50 - Postal worker realized that I have neglected to write addresses directly on package. I stand to the side and write addresses.

    7:55 - Postal worker realizes that I have filled out the wrong form and gives me another form.

    8:00 - I take the form home to be filled out later.

    I realize they're a government agency and therefore they have to make everything as complicated as possible, but some days it would be nice if they could have someone in the line like a concierge to tell you what you really need to fill out.
    posted by Karen @ 8:25 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:28 AM, Blogger kim said…

      Don't you hate those customs forms? Especially where you have to say what's inside...I know...for security and all, but it kind of takes the fun out of sending a surprise.

      Thanks for the comment...yeah..I wish we could have met...that would have been pretty cool. But I like having people to write to and such...and I'm going to keep up with my blog...

       
    • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Lavendersheep said…

      Usually I just hit USPS's website before going down there. I figure that I can find the info out faster myself than waiting in line and asking.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Karen
    Home: SeaTac, Washington, United States
    About Me: 2 kids, 2 cats, 1 husband and a load of yarn.
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    © Froggin' Knitter proudly powered by Blogger. Template Design by isnaini dot com